About the Journal
The South East European Journal of Economics and Business is a research oriented journal that deals with topics in the fields of economics and business with primary focus on the transition economies of South East Europe (SEE). Articles may involve explanatory theory, application of methods and/or methodologies, empirical studies, policy studies, case studies. All submitted papers are double blind reviewed.
We would like to welcome you and your colleagues to submit original works of research concerning economic theory and practice, management and business focused on the area of South East Europe. Topics may particularly relate to individual countries of the region or comparisons with other countries. All submissions must be original and unpublished. Submissions must be in English.
The primary objective of the SEE Journal of Economics and Business is to provide comprehensive coverage and understanding of various research topics in the fields of economics and business that relate to the South East European economies and businesses. The Journal also acts as a medium of communication among academia, researchers and practitioners.
The South East Journal of Economics and Business covers the following topics (but not limited to):
- Accounting and Finance
- Banking and Insurance
- Business Information Systems
- CSR and Sustainability
- Economics of Transition
- Financial Management
- Growth and Development
- Human Resources Management
- Institutional Economics
- International Economics and Business
- Marketing Management
- Organizational Behavior, Innovations and Competitiveness
- Regional Economics and Integration
- Strategic Management
Indexed and abstracted in:
- Baidu Scholar
- Cabell's Directory
- CEJSH (The Central European Journal of Social Sciences and Humanities)
- CNKI Scholar (China National Knowledge Infrastructure)
- DOAJ (Directory of Open Access Journals)
- EBSCO (relevant databases)
- EBSCO Discovery Service
- Elsevier - SCOPUS
- Emerging Sources Citation Index (ESCI) - Web of Science Core Collection
- Genamics JournalSeek
- Google Scholar
- International Abstracts in Operations Research
- KESLI-NDSL (Korean National Discovery for Science Leaders)
- Microsoft Academic
- Naviga (Softweco)
- Primo Central (ExLibris)
- ProQuest (relevant databases)
- Research Papers in Economics (RePEc)
- SCImago (SJR)
- Summon (Serials Solutions/ProQuest)
- Ulrich's Periodicals Directory/ulrichsweb
- WanFang Data
- WorldCat (OCLC)
Article processing charges
The journal does not have article processing charges (APCs) nor article submission charges.
Peer Review Process
This journal uses double-blind review, which means that both the reviewer and author identities are concealed from the reviewers, and vice versa, throughout the review process.
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.